Some questions we explore
- Does making a living really get more difficult every year?
- Why would this be?
- How could everyone share in prosperity?
- Would this require confiscation of wealth?
- What about recessions and depressions?
- Why do these continue, seemingly unpredictably?
- Can the current financial meltdown be predicted?
- What solutions have been tried?
- Which ones work?
- Which ones don’t?
- Who are the rich?
- How did they get that way?
- Why can’t we all be rich?
- Or can we?
- Who was this guy Henry George?
- Why do people study his works today?
- Why haven’t I heard about him?
We invite you to browse our site and links, attend an event, and enroll in our classes which explore the above and many other issues. Find out what our students say, and what others have said about the principles we teach.