Henry George School Research Notes are prepared occasionally, to provide a Georgist perspective on matters of public concern.
- Research Note #5a Retrieving Transit’s Benefits and Other Advantages of Funding Transit From Land Value January, 2008. (This major rewrite of Research Note #5 takes advantage of recent academic research and updated financial data.)
- Research Note # 6 It’s Not the Drivers Who Benefit from Increased Cab Fares February, 2007.
- Research Note #5 Paying for Transit Only Once, And Other Advantages of a Transit Benefit Tax Based on Land Value December, 2004. (not currently on-line)
- Research Note #4 Licenses to Steal are Expensive: Speculation in Commercial Radio Broadcast Privileges in the United States September, 2001. (not currently on-line)
- Research Note #3 Incentive Taxation: Its Potential for Cook County July, 1999.
- Research Note #2 Property Tax Reduction Doesn’t Help Farmers November, 1998.
- Research Note #1 Vacant Land Is Undertaxed July, 1998.