Skip to content
What you will learn
- You will learn a method of reasoning that is useful in understanding all sorts of community problems.
- You will know the mechanism by which poverty tends to worsen as the economy progresses, and why programs aimed at alleviating poverty can have, at best, only limited success.
- You will see the inherent contradictions which cause “economic development” programs to fail.
- You will understand the fundamental cause of the ongoing financial crises.
- You will know why similar crises occur repeatedly, every decade or two.
- You will recognize that honest and efficient government, improved public education, and many other desirable reforms cannot by themselves bring prosperity nor end poverty.
- You will have a better understanding of the economic system under which we live.
- You will know how Liberty and Justice are essential elements of any system which works for everybody.
- You will understand and have evaluated for yourself a method of public finance which might end poverty and prevent financial collapses.
What you won’t learn
- You won’t learn any sure-fire method for getting rich. However, you will gain knowledge which may help you prosper personally.
- You won’t learn a magic formula for peace and prosperity. But you will have a better understanding of concepts which are essential for making peace and prosperity possible.